Property worth about Rs 20 m destroyed in fire

Damak (Jhapa) / Property worth about Rs 20 million was destroyed when an electric shop caught fire at Shivasatashidham-11 in Jhapa district Thursday evening. An electric short circuit started a fire in Sangraula brothers’ electric shop.

Electric devices including televisions, refrigerators, and washing machines among others were destroyed in the fire, said shop owner. According to Jhiljhile Area Police Office Inspector Kailash Rai, the fire was doused by locals and security personnel after an hour.

<h2><span style=”color: #ff0000;”>Purbeli TV</span></h2>

<iframe width=”854″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F-mgiNXD-Xw” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width=”854″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/6wj0tQ4_A20″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

11224 times viewed

Comments