This Chocolate Fudge recipe is a huge hit with my grandchildren! Who doesn’t love rich creamy chocolate? I like this recipe because it allows me to let my grand-kids take the role of lead chef. I get to be the sous chef for the day! This recipe is super simple and delicious!
This recipe will make about 48 pieces.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 14oz can sweetened condense milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 oz. dark chocolate chopped in small pieces
- 6 oz. sweetened milk chocolate chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups walnuts chopped
- First line 8-inch square pan with buttered parchment paper or use aluminum foil.
- Microwave condensed milk, and butter for 1-1/2 minute. Stir to combine the butter and condense milk. Add chocolate stir lightly till chocolate is melted, if needed microwave for about 20 seconds again. Add chopped nuts and vanilla extract, mix it well. Spread in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for about three hours then cut into squares.
Fudge also makes a great homemade gift to share with family and friends.
Source: manju Kitchen